Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Daily December

Inspired by the all conquering Ali Edwards I am embarking on a Daily December project. My little angel and shepherd had their Christmas Concert last night and this will be the subject of December 1st. Just quietly, the halo on my angel had slipped considerably by the first Noel, but was back on straight for Christmas where the gum trees grow. Little shepherd sang beautifully.

Have been busy trying to finish some projects I have on the go. I am really not much of a sewer, except on scrapbook pages, but managed to finish this cute handbag for my sister in law's birthday. I used a Rosalie design? At the races - sorry couldn't find the packaging, but thought it turned out alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...