Friday, July 13, 2012

Hoopla theme: celebrate!

Eight


Another layout completed for the Challenge me Happy Hoopla, this time taking inspiration for Norine's birthday theme. These photos were taken at Savannahs belated 8th birthday party. Lots of friends from school joined her for lunch at  
Mc Donalds and then we watched 'Arthur Christmas' in 3D at the cinemas (hence all the cool kids in shades).


I have literally thrown this layout together using pretty much whatever was left on my desk, so the haphazardness of it all is not deliberate but rather the result of mother guilt at having not scrapped her birthday yet. I pulled the Princess Jasmine 8 card from a game and used the last of some glittery AC Thickers for the title. I tried my hand at the confetti look by punching through my page and putting a contrasting colour behind it - I'm not convinced by it and doubt I will try it again.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday party and layout!! Love the bright happy colors and sparkly title!! Thanks for joining us for our CMH birthday Hoopla and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...