Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Step by Step

Building Blocks


I joined Heather at Home and Scrapped for a Step by Step Challenge to complete this layout. If you haven't played along before you really should give it a go. This was my first attempt, and I found it so easy. You are given a list of supplies to gather and then follow the simple instructions that are posted about 15 minutes apart. By the end you have a finished layout - yep, really finished, title, journalling - the lot! I chose my papers and photos before I saw the completed layout, so I was scrapping blind, but am happy with the results and will definately take this challenge again.

This is the sample layout Heather completed:


The same, but different.

Thanks for looking xx

1 comment:

Please share the love and leave a comment...