Tuesday, June 24, 2014

my girl - Kraft it up June 2014




Yes! Another photograph from our photo shoot last November, but I just love them all! 
My not-so-little girl is growing into such a beautiful young woman she needs to be celebrated. Every single day I thank my lucky stars that she came into our life, our family. She brightens our darkest days with her quick wit, her funny stories, her creativity and the generosity she shows to others. 


Sadly, Kraft It Up have set their final challenge this month. This is the sketch we were given to work with. Now I know that I have taken some liberties, but the structure of the sketch is there and I've met the requirements of including the colour pink and paint or ink splatters. I love creating in 6x12" format but sometimes find there just isn't enough space to fit everything, so I made it a double.


Materials used include kraft cardstock, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic pp (love this range), Carta Bella So Noted pp, Simple Stories pp, paper doily, Colorbok chipboard accent, Kaisercraft gems and brad, glimmermist, paint, cotton and machine stitching.


My journaling reads: 
Whatever happened to our tree climbing, mud slinging little tomboy?
She's made way for a pretty young lady.
You love to dress up now, choosing your outfits carefully, styling your hair and even wearing a little lipstick. That's not to say you still don't like trees of mud (wink).

Thanks for looking x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...