Sunday, October 22, 2023

Finding my mojo... ATCs, inches, twinchies

 

I'm back baby! 

Well kinda, sorta, maybe....

I think I've found the balance between scrapbooking and art in the form of Inches and ATCs. I have a purpose for my creativity, a deadline & am inclined to put in my best effort for my swap partner.
My first try at twinchies was for a trade with the theme Fall or Halloween, clearly giving away her location as far, far from Australian shores! 

Here's my take:




1/6 Red back spider

 
2/6 Black cat


3/6 Owl


4/6 Headless beauty


5/6 Enter at your own risk

 
6/6 Boo!

The twinchies were eagerly posted to my swap partner in the US with a bundle of pretties including Australian postage stamps. 

I'll be waiting by the mail box in anticipation for my trade to arrive!

Thanks for looking xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...