Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Inchies - An Aussie Christmas

 Another trade with Inchies Twinchies Swap Group - this time a set of 10 inchies in a Christmas theme.



My little art squares have been covered in patterned paper, I've hand drawn a gum tree and landscape, then collaged Australian animals into the scene. 

I thought it would be nice to include my inspiration for this piece, one of the few Australian Christmas carols - Christmas where the gum trees grow.


I hope my swap partner in The Netherlands enjoys a little taste of an Aussie Christmas! I wish I could send some fresh prawns, juicy watermelon and a strawberry topped pavlova for a genuine taste of our Christmas.

Comments always welcome, thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...