Thursday, December 21, 2023

Last Christmas ATCs for 2023



Honestly, I was feeling a little "burnt out" for this swap, but fortunately found a great little book at the op shop with beautiful Christmas illustrations to inspire me. 

I also wanted to try this technique (far right) I spotted on Pinterest.

These ATCs will be mailed out tomorrow and I'll be grateful for a little break from crafting until the new year. 

And in just like that, Christmas is just days away! Gingerbread biscuits are on the menu tomorrow, my kids are driving around looking at Christmas lights tonight and I've been a good Elf sending letters from Santa to my nieces and nephews.

As always, thanks for looking, comments always welcome and a very Merry Christmas from me to you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...