Wednesday, May 1, 2024

"Sea Series" ATCs

 I loved creating these ATCs! 

Lots of paper - a couple of recycled envelopes, patterned paper, book pages, tissue paper; ink & gold paint pen; resin shell "add ins"; embroidery thread and seed beads; my trusty typewriter 🙂



It was a labour of love and I got so caught up in the creative process I lost all track of time - something that does not occur often enough.

A crafty friend was overdue a trade and had first choice of these little canvases, chosing "She sells sea shells". I listed the others for open trade and have been picky with the options to trade from, beginning to believe that my art is my currency.

I'm delighted with these and am so glad I put the time, effort & creativity into producing something that makes me happy.

As always, comments welcome and I'm always keen to trade

Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...