Thursday, October 13, 2011

White with 1 October Challenge

Another challenge completed! I'm on a roll.

White with 1 October challenge - white, black and paint/mists

Aflutter





Okay, okay, my name is Felicity and I'm a butterfly addict. I just can't seem to help myself lately, they are so sweet and simple, you can use cardstock, pretty papers, fabrics, die cuts, punches........ I could go on all day. 
My hubby hasn't seen this page yet so he may not be too pleased that I've teamed pretty butterflies with him, but the sentiment is true, you still set my heart aflutter and they are gorgeous aren't they?


5 comments:

  1. Love what you have done here with your background Felicity. Loooks great. Love all those butterflies. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!!!!!!! love the butterfly and the background work is beautiful ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. I love the butterflies too, but it seems so wrong to put them on "boy" pages. oh well, I guess they just have to get used to it! At least they are black!!

    You didn't show a close up of the embellies below the pics, but those look fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! love your misting and the butterfly is totally gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this! The misting is gorgeous & those butterflies...wow! Such a beautiful sentiment behind this :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...