Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas card project

This little project is becoming a bit of a tradition for me. I gather together all of the Christmas cards that we received and bind them together as a keepsake.

 


I felt liberated using some very old Creative Imaginations product from my (far too large and impossibly messy) stash. The best bit is it only took 30 minutes to complete, unlike so many other projects I agonize over. And I'm happy with the finished product.

Maybe my children won't grow up as sentimental as I am, with mountains of old letters and cards piled in boxes in the shed. At least this way we have an ordered way of keeping our cards together, and some day they may well wonder who they were friends with way back when.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...