Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SEM January Sketch Challenge

Believe, grow, love, live

Believe, grow, love, live

I used my cute new tripod to take this timed selfie - yeah, a bit more practice required, I know. But I wanted a picture with the tools that have helped me in my journey of faith renewal - my Bible, my text At Home with Gods People, my Catechism and a prayer book.

My journaling reads:
I turned to you because I want to believe, grow, love. With my faith renewed I am ready to have faith in myself and live my best life.

Enough said.


Marjolaine designed this months fantastic sketch and her twist? Fussy cutting. This is a technique that I never, ever use, and I found out why when I cut 2 butterfly antennae off during my attempt. It sure was a challenge for me!

Why don't you try using Marjolaines sketch? You have until January 30th to upload your entry to Scrapbooking Everyday Miracles blog.

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated xx

3 comments:

  1. Felicity, I just love your honesty and faithfulness. This is a great selfie and i love your butterflies! I cut the antenaeas off mine all the time, no biggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity, this is my favourite layout of yours, I feel like I know you so much better now! I'm glad you fussy cut, it looks wonderful and your butterflies look fantastic even without their antennas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...