Friday, January 19, 2024

Acrylic florals ATCs

 Inspired by an online art class I'm taking, I painted some free and easy florals






Not content with seeing the pretty scraps discarded I tried a paper weaving technique that has been lurking in the back of my head (and at the forefront of my Pinterest board) for a little while. 


Painted scraps were combined with strips cut from a vintage book purchased from an op shop with every intention of being journal fodder. I found plant themed words to feature, and wove around them;
trees, cool grass, orchard, wisteria, rose

The result? Definitely not a technique I have mastered, but it's interesting and I'll definitely try it again.

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...