Friday, February 16, 2024

Peacock Acrylic ATCs

 After taking another art lesson here, I practiced the techniques and turned them into ATCs.


Traded

Available 

Traded

Acrylic paint, a white gel pen and my trusty marketplace typewriter turned this simple design into some cute (and sassy) ATCs.

I flipped a couple of my offcuts into RAKs to send to a trade partner and a lovely lady who requested some happy mail while going through a hard time. 

RAK for a swap, they specifically requested no "extras" so I included a bonus ATC - some matting to frame the print and pearl accents changed the look

Day one or one day
YOU DECIDE...
A little motivational nudge for an anonymous new friend going through a hard time

I'm having so much fun in my painting class and love building on the skills and ideas as I learn them.

Thanks for looking, comments and ATC trades (worldwide) are always welcome xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...