Thursday, February 22, 2024

Floral Ladies ATCs

 I loved pulling out the watercolour paints to create these beautiful ladies, with their floral locks. A simple face, a splash of paint, some doodled flowers - and a whole lotta time - was all it took. I'm delighted with the finished ATCs 🙂

Orange - Traded

Red - Traded

Purple

Golden - my favorite 😍

Pink - 
or maybe this one is my favorite? 😍

Someone missed out on the Vintage Rose Ladies I painted last year, and while we were arranging a current trade she asked would I make her one. I was surprised when she asked to take both ladies, so made a few extras to trade in the Facebook group.

My watercolour technique is a bit haphazard but works for me. Practice makes perfect, so there are many, many watercolour ATCs to be butchered in the process yet!

Thanks for looking, commenting & trading xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...