Sunday, February 18, 2024

Hydrangea ATCs

Repeating a previous painting class I've found my results are very different just a month apart. Not better technique necessarily, but definitely more confidence in my brush strokes and taking initiative with composition.

February 2024

January 2024

Traded

Traded

Sadly one of my ATC trades did not arrive safely at its destination in the USA. The ATCs and extras were all removed, leaving only the note. 

So as not to disappoint my trade partner, and since it was through no fault of her own, I repeated the ATCs - same but different - and have resent them with a bundle of extras to ensure it is happy mail 💌

RAK gifted

I'm thoroughly enjoying my little sketchbook classes and developing a reference journal of my progress.

Same but different is a concept I really could get used to.

Thanks for looking, commenting, trading and sharing xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...