Monday, August 27, 2012

Colorful Creations Augurst Pocket challenge

Season 2012 in print



During this season of under 10's footy I seem to have accumulated a lot of newspaper clippings, club newsletters and even a photo in The Gazette of my talented and upcoming footballer (indulge me, I'm a mum!) Now, I wouldn't dream of throwing out any of the articles where he got a special mention but I needed to work on a storage solution for them.

For this layout I have folded a concertina envelope from a single sheet of 12x12" patterned paper. Simply embellished with some shipping tags, machine stitching and painted chipboard alphas I have the ideal home for CJ's memorabilia from the season. On the white cardstock background I stamped his team name - the Blues, his age group - under 10's and his jumper number - 25, just in case he forgets these very important details as he gets older.

I'm having a little play with some new challenge sites, and have found Colorful Creations offer a huge variety of different projects to challenge you each month. I am entering this layout into their pocket challenge.

CJ addressing his team as Captain, before the Blues U/10 second game
at the 2012 Lightening Premiership, held at Yarragon.

Thanks for looking xx



1 comment:

  1. Loved this page Felicity and such a great idea for storing the memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete

Please share the love and leave a comment...