Friday, August 17, 2012

CSI Case file no. 32

Annual Family Picnic


We had so much fun on our family picnic on the Tooradin foreshore. It has become somewhat of a Hancock tradition to get together around Australia Day and celebrate what it means to be a family and an Aussie. My mum has 5 sisters and 6 brothers and they are all married with kids - except for one sister. And some of us grand kids are old enough to bring great grand kids with us so it takes a lot of organisation, but boy is it worth it!

I knew the moment I saw this CSI case file that I would scrap our beach picnic.
  • The scheme was right - I have used all 5 colours
  • The evidence was easy to find - I embossed beads into my wood flourish to give the appearance of grains of sand and I sanded and rounded the corners of my matts
  • And the testimony fit the bill - our day trip to the beach
It is amazing what a difference a change of orientation can make to a layout. I am really happy with my venture into vertical layouts this month and a BIG 2 thumbs up for free the CSI Co-ordinates.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share the love and leave a comment...